Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My wedding and such


You can tell I'm not busy as I am doing more frequent posts. My exciting news for this post is about MY wedding. It takes place on Friday, December 18th -- just around the corner! It is super low-key, mainly family and at a restaurant, nothing crazy!!! Its perfect for me as there is nothing to fuss over. So people, it is possible to find a soul mate! It took me 46 years, but he's the one!
I can't wait! It is a great way to start the holidays.
I just feel so good today. My classes at school were good. It always amazes me how much talent there is with these young artists. I come home just buzzing with ideas for new pieces. My 2010 line will probably reflect some of this inspiration. I will soon start on that, with many half-cooked ideas already swimming in my head. This deloresart year may shape up to be the best one yet. For one thing, we are way more organized. And after all, I have help now! It really frees me up to put more energy into the creative. Here's one piece that will evolve into one of 2010's pieces. This is currently hanging at the Art Gallery of Southwestern Manitoba. Both pieces are for sale. The “Message in a Bottle” is $150 and the “Take a Trip” piece is $95. Hope you like these. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and partiipation.