Tuesday, December 1, 2009

“It’s an adventure!”


Well, show season is over. I can't believe we made it. It seemed like it wouldn't be a big deal to add 3 more shows, but guess what? It is! We were so much busier and despite all of our careful planning, it was still crazy. I had to remind myself of what it used to be like when I worked alone! I will never forget. Not only did I have to load up my van, I had to add 3 kids (and a microwave, and a coffee maker)! Well, in a way those were the good old days. I learned so much about the business and met so many wonderful artisans along the way. Now, when my daughters are on the road, they still run into many of those people who have struggled along with me! Though I am no longer making the road trips I still remember it all fondly. I am glad the season is over and I look forward to next year. We have so many new ideas (the shoes are a new addition, featured in artworks # 42 and #202) and now that the e-commerce part of the site is going, we will surely see our business grow even more. All I can say is: “It’s and adventure!” Please visit our website often to watch as we move along. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your interest and partiipation.